About the company:
Our client is Australia's largest independently owned paint manufacturer of exterior and interior paint with hundreds of paint stores around Australia.
About the role:
The purpose of the Social Media and Content Specialist role is to develop and execute campaigns to boost the successes of overall marketing and business objectives. The purpose of this role is to develop and execute engaging campaigns ensuring the alignment of multiple stakeholders whilst remaining consistent with strategic intent and brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategize and implement all social media activity with external agencies and wider marketing and branding teams.
- Plan and execute all paid social media activity across various social platforms and avenues.
- Recommend social media content based on competitor and industry insights
- Develop a gold class standard of copy and content to be created and used by the internal and external stakeholders.
- Report on social media metrics, including benchmarks, GA, and platform measurement tools, sharing results and recommendations with stakeholders.
- Maintain community management across all channels with support from agencies and internal team.
Key attributes required:
- A strong strategic mindset that values data and metrics to make informed decisions regarding the successes of the social campaigns.
- This person must bring a level headed maturity to take ownership of the Social space and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience owning a business' social landscape and flawlessly delivering social campaigns in conjunction with the wider marketing team and external stakeholders.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Anna Garner on (03) 8613 3562 for a confidential discussion.