About the role:
A professional services leader is looking for a marketing allrounder to join their team to own the social media channels and create content. A newly creared role, you'll have the option to buildout social media strategies and promote the business through digital. Given the industry, there will be a particular focus on LinkedIn and events, as well as getting around the broader business and pitching in where required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple LinkedIn accounts
- Deliver across other social media channels, both organic and paid
- Develop content and content strategies
- Roll your sleeves up and asisst across the wider business
Key attributes required:
- Experience in Podcasts and out of the box content
- Proven track record managing LinkedIn
- You have owned content and brand strategies
- Have worked as the only marketing resource and comfortable rolling your sleeves up and helping where necessary
Great culture, tightknit team who are passionate about the service they provide. Career progression and professional development are all key to success.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in