ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has been making waves in the consumer goods category for the past 4 years, and have continued to rapidly increase their customer base both domestically and internationally. With innovation and environmental well-being at their core, they are gearing up for another period of BOOM!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is on the lookout for a Social Media expert to come in and take the reigns and be the resident Social Media Lead to drive there Social Media strategy, implemenation and execution, harnessing and harvesting strong, meaningful customer and community engagement.
Working closely with the wider marketing and growth teams, this is a pivotal role in driving success both domestically and internationally through innovative paid and organic Social strategies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
An ideal candidate will be require:
- Minimum 5+ years social media and content experience, used to working in an innovative and customer initiative driven environment.
- Thorough understanding of the holistic nature and influence of all digital and social channels for optimised engagement.
- Created and executed on successful influencer marketing strategies.
- Creative by nature; ability to understand and create tailored approaches and delivery to differing audience segments.
- Ideally, degree level education - Marketing/Digital Comms
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the APPLY button, NOW, or contact Will Greenwood for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.
Please Note: We are expecting to see an influx in applicants for both Full-time and Contract/Temp based work and will endeavour to reach out to all applicants ASAP.