- 3 Month Contract - Immediate Start
- Possibility for extension or permanent role
- South East Location
About the company & role:
This leading retailer has a major national footprint and a reputation for successfully navigating change in a highly competitive environment. Their products are in most households and business, and they have seen huge growth over the last 12 months seeing growth like never before.
Reporting to with the Head of Consumer Marketing you'll work with agencies to develop paid & organic social strategies and plans that increase brand advocacy and loyalty & customer engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver paid & organic social media campaigns.
- Managed the overall Social Media strategies and calendar.
- Worked with agencies & key stakeholders to executive brand and product campaigns.
- Regularly measure and report on the impact of paid social media activity
Key attributes required:
- Exposure and hands on experience in Social Media
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-pace environment
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Experience working as a part of a cross functional team
With incentive programs and access to a range of reward programs and discounts on stores and services, you'll join a vibrant culture and a business that values it's employee's and the work they do.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett