About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into mew regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Mixing your abilities in both a strategic and creative capability- the key remit will be localising campaigns and geo targeting them to the ANZ audience to help strengthen the global brand and vision.
- Day to day running of social channels and community management alongside social agency.
- Create engaging content specific to segmented audiences on various platforms as well as maintaining the content plan & calendar for social channels in ANZ market.
- Working alongside the social media agency to plan and execute content and campaigns across social media channels.
- Using data and social analytics to measure campaign successes and areas for growth opportunity in follower count and audience engagement.
- Main stakeholders will be leasing heavily with the internal PR/Affiliate team, Head of Marketing and Global Head of Digital as well as the social media agency externally.
Key attributes required:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in a Social Media Specialist/Manager role ideally within a large brand and/or business.
- Strong understanding of all relevant social media channels and advertising platforms
- Experience with community management and localising content funnelled from a global campaign.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Anna Garner-Hodgson (03) 8613 3500 for a confidential discussion.