About the company:
Our client is a complex services organisation based just south of the city. They are currently looking for a talented, energetic and strategic Social Media Manager to deliver social media strategies.
About the Role:
You will own the and build the social channels, to bring to life the campaigns and content that enhance customer engagement, advocacy and increase revenue to grow footprint and reputation.
- Develop and execute social media strategies and campaigns to drive customer engagement
- Develop all content across the brand and product portfolio
- Leverage customer and category insights to collaborate and partner with leaders across the enterprise to develop customer centric social media programs
- Manage social media channels, both from content development and design
- Establish relationships with social media partners to drive social media performance and market share
- Audit and consolidate social media assets, channels and account structures to deliver optimal customer experience and internal process
- Analyse data from social channels to determine the performance and impact of activity and enable optimisation where possible
- Act as a brand guardian and ensure all social media activity is brand compliant
Skills & Experience
- Client side experience is highly regarded
- You must have demonstrable experience in developing social media strategies
- Experience writing for social channels
- Experience in developing content calendars
- Strong interest in social trends, and experience moderating across this channel
- Strong ROI and analytical mindset
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.