- 3-month contract based in Prahran
- Onsite & offsite role, 4 - 5 days a week
- Manage content development and scheduling posts
About the company:
Our client is marketing agency that focuses within the FMCG sector. They offer services from brand & product development right through to campaign management and execution.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director and working within a small tightknit team, you'll act as the Social Media expert within the business. You'll consultant with clients on a range of campaigns and manage the content development for these campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Social Media management; content development & scheduling
- Engage with clients on content development and concepts
- Report on activity and ROI of completed campaigns
- Coordinate with experience advertising agencies to ensure activations are advertised.
- Ensure the online experience across Social Media is meeting expectations
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience Social Media management within FMCG.
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!