About the company:
Positioned within the retail industry, this business is regarded as a market leader within the sector, offering Australia's #1 product to the market. Our client has been recognised with numerous prestigious industry, and business focussed awards for the best products and overall business evolution, both domestically and internationally.
This company is undergoing an exciting period of growth and is looking to expand their social media team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Social and working within a small tightknit team, you'll act as the Social Media expert within the business. You'll consultant with clients on a range of campaigns and manage the content development for these campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering paid social media campaigns with a focus on conversion while driving engagement and building awareness.
- Social Media management; content development & scheduling
- Report on activity and ROI of completed campaigns
- Coordinate with experience advertising agencies to ensure activations are advertised.
- Produce engaging and shareable social media relevant to the industry for content across multiple platforms.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience Social Media management for 4-5 years.
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management & time management
- A strong eye for detail with a pro-active attitude
- A Bachelor of commerce, preferably within Marketing
Offering a competitive salary, this opportunity also offers candidates the opportunity to progress their career working for a highly recognised business. They are known to put culture at the forefront of their business decisions and work within a fun, inclusive environment.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!