Our client is a premium fashion brand originating from New Zealand and is one of the fastest growing clothing brands in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S. With approximately 100 retail locations our client prides themselves on their quality, craft and their investment and commitment towards sustainability.
About the role:
Reporting into the Brand Manager, this role is an integral part of the marketing team. You will be a leader in brand building and all things social media. You will contribute to the expanding strategy across all channels - Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter.
Key responsibilities include:
- Make strategic recommendations to identify the right platforms in order to effectively engage the target audience, driving customer engagement in-store and online
- Manage all digital and social advertising in line with business objectives
- Measure and optimise all campaigns accordingly
- Develop and refine social media schedules across all social channels, aligning with the overall marketing strategy
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Enhance the synergy of the brands voice globally
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.