About the company
Our client is a global company with a reputable brand and are a leading specialist in healthcare.
About the role
Reporting to the Software Development Manager this role will be part of a team of 4 developers. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new solutions and analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of defects and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Reviewing and repairing legacy applications
- Developing and unit testing to assure production of quality products
- Maintaining accuracy of Application Wiki and inhouse application support
- Contributing to the development of work instructions, policies, and standards operating procedures
- Performing code reviews
- Aiding testers and support team as needed
- Ensuring coding is documented through out the development process
- Adhering to change management, disaster recovery and business continuity frameworks
- Assisting internal & external customers to use the company technology
Skills & Experience
- 5 years' experience software development experience in C# and .Net Framework
- Strong database skills in MS SQL
- Excellent OO Design and Concept skills
- Ability to work in an AGILE team environment
- Experience in X-tier architecture
- Experience with MVC, MVVM and other SOC patterns
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong process and development experience
Work with a strong international brand and be a part of a close-knit team environment who deliver. Have access to industry experts, bright colleagues, and an organisation that has seen continuous growth through covid.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole on 0449 853 240
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.