Six Degrees Executive has partnered with a leading global software vendor as they build their team with a new Project Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates that have strong external customer facing experience within a SaaS or professional Services environment.
Reporting to the Director of Project & Program Delivery, you will support multiple clients and ensure outstanding service delivery is consistently maintained.
This geospatial software vendor offers several solutions to multiple mission-critical and business-critical clients nationally. With a reputation for going above and beyond, our client consistently provides and expect only the best.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team as they promote from within a recognise those that excel in their field. This is an end-to-end role that requires Project Managers to be highly adaptable, delivery focussed and have no ego.
The role will see you work on (but not limited to) the following:
- To manage the project team's delivery outputs, achieve project milestones and proactively manage the challenges, risk and issues that arise within the project lifecycle without de-railing the project and under the agreed governance controls as set within the PMO
- To deliver accurate and timely reporting to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with the governance frameworks, reporting schedule and compliance requirements
- To share your knowledge and skills with other members of the team, and to contribute to improving the governance of the PMO. The success of this approach will ensure future collaboration opportunities with our customers and service providers through standardized processes, improved quality assurance, cost tracking, scope management and project delivery practices
To be considered for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- Previous experience working on the vendor side of the customer relationship
- Successful track record in delivering large and complex software projects using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Sound understanding of Project Controls, Governance, Delivery Assurance and Quality Management
- Consulting skills, ability to leverage business and commercial acumen to nurture client relationships
- Experience with or understanding of DevOps and/or SAFe principles
- Ability to manage competing and conflicting customer projects and priorities through exercising a combination of time management, stakeholder management, expectation setting, scheduling and communication skills
- Highly ethical; operates with and drives quality awareness
- PMI or PMP or Prince2 certification
- Proficient in MS Project
Note that interstate travel may be expected as part of this role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Watson at Six Degrees Executive, Melbourne or apply now.