About the company
Currently undergoing a significant transformation, our client is a public sector healthcare provider at the forefront of the government's Covid - 19 response initiative. As part of this new mandate this organisation is seeking to recruit a Sourcing Analyst to join their very large procurement and supply chain function. With a new mandate, new leadership and increased investment and focus on the procurement and supply chain function, this is a very exciting time to join the organisation!
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sourcing Operations, this role will have responsibility for:
- Providing analytical support to the Sourcing team, such as using data analytics to drive commercial decision making
- Designing sourcing scenarios through financial modelling, and identifying potential for best financial opportunities through contract framework and product substitution opportunities
- Supplier analysis and benchmarking
Experience & skills required for the role
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably within business, data, finance or procurement/supply chain
- Comfortability with MS Excel and Power BI, including pivot tables, charts and advanced formulas
- Proven experience in creating tailored reports and providing financial analysis for business needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Procurement experience would be advantageous
About the culture
Join a collaborative and supportive organisation with purpose-led procurement, that offers excellent benefits such as salary packaging, novated car leasing, additional public holidays and 17.5% annual leave loading. With flexible working arrangements and centrally located offices, our client is passionate about putting employees first.
How to apply
Please 'Apply Now' and forward your CV with cover letter outlining your experience. You can also contact Christine Armadass at Six Degrees Executive on 03 8613 3513.