About the Company
A newly created business, part of a larger group, are growing their B2B revenue and customer offering significantly, focused on supplying everyday products to businesses across Australia.
About the Role
- Pulling big data sets from one function and repurposing for B2B
- Support the sourcing merchandise team with insight-driven internal reports and dashboards
- Provide recommendations to key business stakeholders through data and insights to improve range.
- Maintain or develop and therefore own all range related databases e.g. range gaps etc.
- Develop and maintain range related reporting.
- Update the range by completing a range refresh every month or on ad hoc basis (as required)
- Maintain centralised team email address
- Be a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders on the current range
- Create proposal dashboards and be responsible for the development of simulators/range decision tools.
- Document new process flows and update process documents with a focus on development seamless processes that do not require manual intervention.
- Actively participate in workshops and forums to add value
- Collates information regarding market trends and commodities to navigate headwinds and assist with developing plans
- Comfortable to work in a newly created role with the little framework and no process of prior templates. Able to work with ambiguity and finding creative ways of doing things. Every process, template and project required for this role will be developed by the person from scratch
- Proactively identifies projects and tasks which will add value to ensure we have the best essential needs range for business customers
- Self-starter and keen problem solver. Adaptable, collaborative, high attention to detail, improvement-oriented
- Inquisitive and curious to understand drivers of outcomes
- At least 4 years experience as a business analyst, assistant category manager or merchandise analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Medium to advanced SQL and visual communication skills (such as Tableau) to illustrate insights into a narrative
- Able to manage conflicting priorities and changing deadlines
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.