About the Company
A newly created business, part of a larger group, are growing their B2B revenue and customer offering significantly, focused on supplying everyday products to businesses across Australia. This role is key to shaping the strategic direction and executing their customer value proposition.
About the Role
- Maintaining a highly curated product range for business customers.
- Monitor and report on range performance.
- Ensure each range refresh is communicated to cross-functional stakeholders in time and in full
- Negotiate with suppliers to provide outcomes that deliver value to business customers.
- Supplier relationship management including governance framework, reporting and performance management.
- Perform and manage range reviews.
- Managing and overseeing tenders.
- Manage and run strategic sourcing events.
- Lead category strategy development and implementation.
- Identify new suppliers and market trends to drive changes in range.
- Support the identification and management of range gaps and cost price changes.
- Maintain a close relationship with Category Managers.
- 5 - 7 years experience working within a Merchandising / Sourcing/ Procurement environment
- 3 years plus experience working as a Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Ability to lead supplier-related conversations and negotiations
- Experience track record excelling within an ambiguous environment
- Creative yet process orientated with the ability to look at process development and improvement
- Proactively identifies projects and tasks to add value and ensure we have the right curated range for business customers
- Self-starter and keen problem solver. Adaptable, collaborative, high attention to detail, improvement-oriented
- Advanced Excel and visual communication, such as PowerPoint skills to illustrate insights into a narrative
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.