About the company
One of Australia's longest running and most reputable universities, our client is renowned for their commitment to high quality education and student wellbeing. They pride themselves on their global reach, graduate employability and diversity of thought. Due to the growth of their Procurement team and volume of work, they are now seeking a Sourcing Specialist to join their Commercial team on a 12-month fixed term basis.
About the role
Reporting to the Category Manager and supporting the Commercial Manager as well, you will work predominantly across the Marketing and Talent categories and work across key transformation projects.
- Assist in supporting the Category Managers in tenders - helping conduct analysis, review submissions and liaise with suppliers
- Work on key projects within the marketing and labour spaces, such as agency consolidation, reviewing panels and driving continuous improvement
- Help develop category strategy for the next 12 months alongside senior members of the team
- Help assess supplier performance and build supplier management at the university
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in supply chain, procurement, finance or commercial roles
- Advanced Excel skills and general analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and identify and develop solutions to address their needs
- Experience working with tenders, contract management or in indirects categories is advantageous
Join a diverse and inclusive environment where you can thrive and belong. The wider Commercial team is supportive and tight-knit, offer a very flexible working environment, and have invested in the training and development of their employees.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nidhi Nanda at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3528 for a confidential discussion.