About the company
Our client is a leading Australian corporation with a large procurement function. Due to a strong pipeline of projects an opportunity for an experienced Sourcing Manager to support the business out of the Melbourne head office.
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for driving strong commercial outcomes for this organisation against the project plan. This will include the execution of sourcing activity and negotiating positive outcomes in MRO and infrastructure particularly.
- Understanding internal strategy to create the sourcing and deliver the sourcing plan.
- Leading the negotiation and development of complex supply contracts in line with strategic sourcing and broader SRM policies.
- Delivering maximum value to the organisation in a changing business environment, including cost out and cost avoidance targets.
- The analysis and review of supplier performance to inform the business and maximise on opportunites.
Skills & Experience
- Proven procurement management experience in the utilities, logistics or manufacturing sectors.
- Exposure to CAPEX or MRO procurement, ideally within major projects or heavy industry.
- Highly effective negotiation and influencing capability.
- Extensive procurement experience, with tertiary qualifications in commerce or supply chain.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 8613 3519 for a confidential discussion.