About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading pharmaceutical networks with over 1000+ independent stores and an expanding presence in hospital and other adjacent healthcare services. With a strong brand positioning, this company has a dedicated and focussed team of high performers who ensure they provide the same high-performance levels for their customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
About the role
Our Client are looking for an experienced Space Planner to deliver customer focused planograms for the business retail brands. You will collaborate with internal Category teams and carry out detailed analysis that ensure category layouts are industry leading and drive ROI for the businesses retail stores.
* Develop category planograms for all retail channels
* Product data analysis to identify range gaps and opportunities
* Ensure all planograms are maintained and updated with new product introductions and product deletions
* Provide range review reporting and insights to category team
* Manage promotional ends in line with campaign strategy and timelines as well as the creation of promotional packs for off locations
* Maintain integrity of JDA product database including dimensions and images for all products
Skills & Experience
* 3+ year's space planning experience within an FMCG/Retail environment
* Micro space planning experience essential
* Experience with JDA space planning and CKB suite
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Prior experience with AutoCad and Power BI highly desirable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.