About the company
Our client is a key player in the consumer goods space, with a well renowned brand within market and strong market leading position across multiple categories. Within Australia, they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into both commercial and retail channels. With a close knit, dynamic and energetic team, they are currently seeking a Spare Parts Planner on an initial 3 month contract with a view to go permanent.
The Spare Parts Planner will oversee spare parts/inventory and receipt incoming goods and ensure that the business is always adequately supplied with all parts and materials as needed. In this role your duties may include:
- Coordinating all spare parts inventory and purchasing related matters.
- Managing and maintain purchasing records including purchase orders, quotes, and invoicing records.
- Correctly allocate parts and materials.
- Conducting quality inspections and receipt goods received.
- Coordinating storage layout including proper and safe storage, inventory allocation, accurate and warehouse security.
- Planning, monitoring, and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
Skills & Experience
- Prior Spare parts planning experience
- Experience with ERP and planning software.
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.