About the company
This business is a leader in the Australian market within its category, recognised for the quality of their products in the Construction & Trade industry. With an impressive manufacturing capability, and year on year growth this organisation is looking for a Specification Sales Manager to join their team.
About the role
As the Specification Sales Manager your main responsibility is to develop and manage relationships with architects and design and construct teams, initiate, follow up projects and sales opportunities and translate activities into sustainable sales and profit.
* Being across all future projects in the Queensland market and building a sustainable pipeline
- Network and establish relationships with architect's and design and construct teams
* Develop and implement account strategies based on anticipated customer requirements
* Identify strategies around growing the businesses share within the design and construct and luxury residential spaces.
Skills & Experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated success in sales, with a proven ability to build strong relationships preferably in the specification space
- Negotiation skills
- Experience within project management
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Nally on (07) 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion