headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. headspace has over 115 centres nationally and has to date, provided over 2 million services to young people in Australia.
About the role
Reporting to the Advocacy and Stakeholder Relations Manager, you will play a leading role in embedding best practice stakeholder engagement across the organisation. You will take a business partner approach to build capacity and drive a continuous improvement culture through the establishment of monitoring and evaluation of stakeholder engagement projects and processes. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated experience in a similar stakeholder or community engagement position within a large complex organisation
- a capacity to be innovative in your approach to engagement in a virtual world - seeking creative, collaborative and relationship focused individuals
- a high level of communications skills to tailor appropriate content and messaging for each group across the centre network
- a collaborative working style, with a real passion for educating and building stakeholder engagement capacity across headspace nationally
- an understanding or experience in advocacy, and supporting advocacy efforts through engagement
- an IAP2 qualification or have proven experience utilising this framework
- an understanding of the Australian mental health or broader health services system would be advantageous
How to apply
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.