State Account Manager/ Sales Representative:
About the company:
Our client is a global player in the consumer durables space who continually provide consumers with ground-breaking innovations to offer the best products, making them number one in their industry. Their strong brand history has resulted in them being the fastest growing brand in their category and in return, are going through a rapid growth phase.
About the role:
Our client is on the hunt for a junior to mid-level experienced account manager. You will be responsible for selling predominantly through retail channels while implementing sales & marketing initiatives which develop new and existing customers. There is an element of prospecting and a strong focus on ensuring the retail stores are hitting their targets/budgets. This will be done through training and motivating sales staff.
We are seeking candidates that fit majority of the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a field sales/Account Management role for 2 + years
- Experience in consumer electronics is preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all the customers and clients in the retail area
- Skills and experience in prospecting clients and onboarding new accounts
- Can provide examples of growing accounts
- Provide a strong attention to detail and ability to create accurate business reports
Benefits and employee perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work with a 1st in category, global brand
- Career progression opportunity
- Autonomy in role to drive own success.
Joining a team at an exciting time due to business growth