Due to strong market growth, our client is seeking the services of experienced BDM within the Environmental and Waste Services Industry
Come be part of an Australian leading construction waste management provider, a true leader in solutions for a broad range of industry sectors who are renowned for their diverse reach, expansive product range and focus on customer satisfaction. This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks; drive change, develop and manage existing clients aimed at generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the Divisional General Manager, this position will work alongside a local established support team responsible for assisting, manage and growing relationships within the Construction, Infrastructure and Heavy Manufacturing Industry.
- To liaise with end-users, clients and contractors to promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Provide leadership and direction to the application of resources to fulfill contractual commitments and to maximize profits.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting)
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.