We're delighted to be collaborating with one of Australia's leading family businesses who lead the supply of safety and environmental solutions across multiple industries.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director you will manage and grow relationships with industrial distributers and end users. The role is managing new business across the NSW state, while working collaboratively with key peers and stakeholders across different states.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users/customers
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify product opportunities and present solutions.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Attend trade fairs, show and special events to promote the business.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong work ethic.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing distributors within the industrial distribution channel is also highly desirable.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.