We have partnered exclusively with an instantly recognisable Australian retail brand with a strong and growing presence across the country. At the heart of their success is putting their customers at forefront of everything they do, carving out their place as a market leader in their vertical.
With exciting strategic plans for 2020 an opportunity for a State Manager for NSW/ACT has become available.
Leadership, passion and vision are fundamental components of this role. Reporting to Head of Retail, you will be in the driving seat a key growth state.
You will be given the autonomy to bring together the company strategy and commitment to operational excellence with your own flair and style to drive sales, enhance the customer experience and work closely with franchisees to develop business plans to assist them in delivering successful and profitable businesses.
What we're looking for
Utilising your extensive expertise in retail and franchising you will be tasked with building strong working relationships with franchisees to identify opportunities and implement action plans to assist them in delivering a growing and profitable business
In addition you will be able demonstrate your achievements and experience in the following:
- Franchise specialist with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a retail operational role and preferably another business unit
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence who can build strong relationships, credibility and respect with people
- Commercially sharp with strong capabilities in P&L management and a working knowledge of the principles of running a successful retail/franchise business
- Energetic, tenacious, resilient and passionate person who can bring people on a journey of change and transformation
- You will consider yourself to be a successful retail leader who has demonstrated their capabilities of running a multi-million dollar portfolio of 20+ stores
What's on offer
Opportunity to be part of a business who pushes the boundaries of traditional retailing and a culture of inclusion, creativity and innovation. In addition, a competitive remuneration package with car allowance and STI/LTI components is on offer
To apply click Apply NOW or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145