About the Business
Our client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of products and technical systems within the architectural interior and exterior fittings market. They are part of a large global group employing over 4,500 staff, with a strong foothold across European markets. They are trusted within the industry as a premium, reliable brand across the commercial sector with a mindset of "local solutions, global perspective." The business operates a state-of-the-art facility in Melbourne's northern suburbs which delivers over 65% of onshore manufacturing requirements, with a significant portion being custom orders. The business currently has a competitive advantage and is undergoing a cultural renaissance internally and preparing for a new phase of growth across ANZ.
About the Role
As the State Manager - Sales & Customer Service, this leadership role is responsible for embedding a robust customer centric go to market strategy while having a laser-like focus on commercial returns. You will lead and develop the strategic go-to-market activity to deliver growth across diverse channels to market - A&D, Contractors, Builders, Engineers and Trade Channel. You will set in place the strong foundations of a sales strategy which capitalizes on the existing assets of the business while looking for new ways to improve the customer experience and offering. This role will focus on assessing new strategic growth opportunities, embedding a customer centric framework to inform NPD and go-to-market strategies, hands on developing sales plans and programs to support a long and complex sales cycle with numerous stakeholders, and being the key brand custodian solidifying it within the market. The role manages a growing team of 10+ direct reports, and reports directly into the Head of Sales for ANZ
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading sales and customer service teams within a technical manufactured product setting
- Strong understanding of the A&D specification process
- Have led teams selling into one of or several of the following markets - Health & Education, Commercial Fit-out & Government infrastructure projects
- Strategic mindset with exceptional business acumen
- Proven track record in building out systems and processes, and effectively managing through change and transformation
- Highly customer centric people focused manager with a collaborative leadership approach
- Ideally be tertiary qualified in Marketing / Business or Engineering
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Office location - North Subs
- Above market highly attractive package and rewards structure
- Stable and highly profitable global business
- Clear opportunity for further career advancement - succession plan - global career opportunities
- Represent a leading global brand in the market who have invested locally in manufacturing across ANZ
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC21739.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.