Our client is an Australian FMCG business, well known for its brands and famous for its values of passion and imagination within food. They are continuing to invest in innovation and how they approach the market.
About the role
In this key people management role, you will provide inspirational leadership to the NSW business development team of 6through effective coaching and mentoring. Acting as the conduit between the field and state sales manager you will identify new business opportunities and ensure continuous improvement across the out of home channel within NSW. This will involve superior execution to maximise profitability and achieve against the business objectives.
You will report directly to the State Sales Manager and have full ownership for budgeting and running the P&L.
Skills & Experience
You are likely a highly successful BDM, Field Sales Manager or State Manager with leadership experience. Looking to find a fun & well-known portfolio to drive. You are a passionate team leader, with key strengths in mentoring & business identification.
- Sales experience in consumer goods, FMCG experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Strong people management experience, developing teams of business development or sales professionals
- Strengths identifying business opportunities and growing territories through successful account management
- Excellent selling & negotiation skills through effective stakeholder management
- Strong commercial acumen, budgeting, forecasting and P&L understanding
- Passionate and energetic storyteller
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.