About the business
Operating in the industrial products sector, the Australian division of this globally recognised brand is embarking on exciting period of change, capability lift and positive transformation, this business core customers fall into the commercial, industrial and automotive trade channels - workshops and automotive dealerships. A significant brand and employer of choice, they are now in the market looking to hire a highly motivated and inspiring leader to drive business performance across the Vic and Tas region.
About the position
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director based in Sydney, this critical key leadership appointment will see the successful candidate take full control of the team and business performance across sales in Vic & Tas, operations and supply, you will be a highly motivated state or regional sales leader with and understanding of lifting business performance and sales capability across industrial products and trade channels to market.
Key skills & experience
- Understanding of high volume industrial and consumable product sales
- Be a highly engaging leader with a consultative and coaching leadership style
- Ideally be degree qualified in a related field - business or marketing
- Commercially astute and a high-level understanding of P&L
- Have a track record of implementing structured sales processes that have an impact on sales team performance
- Highly attractive base salary that will be tailored to attract the highest qualified candidate in the market
- Brand new fully maintained top spec company car
- 10.5% Super
- Company product discounts
- Clear career path of future development
- 22 days holidays + stats
- 20% leave loading
- up to 40% STI
How to Apply
Please click on the "Apply" button to upload your resume for immediate consideration or feel free to contact Terence Craig @ Six Degrees Executive on 0450481815
Six Degrees Executive are the preferred retained recruitment partner on this assignment, any direct applications sent to the organisation will be sent to SDE for consideration as part of the recruitment process.