Our client who is truly a nationally recognised brand and company are looking to expand their team due to growth and high performance. They are looking to recruit a State Operations Manager to join the companies third largest site here in Central Sydney.
As the State Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of this site while also managing sister site across NSW region. This involves planning and directing at a state level to ensure business strategies and future plans for the company are met. These requirements are broad and include imaging, data capture, validation and general operation requirements.
Some other responsibilities include;
- Ensure a safe environment complying with applicable WH&S regulations & legislation
- Ensure compliance to relevant employee/industrial relations legislation
- Establish and coordinate operational objectives, and ensure KPI's & SLA's are met
- Creating business solutions and strategies for existing clients and develop new business opportunities to achieve market growth in conjunction with senior leaders of the business
- Manage, engage and communicate with staff
- Plan resources requirements - both people and equipment.
- Ensure Service Delivery
- Ensure staff are trained to the standards required by each contract
- Identify opportunities for improvement and additional value-added functions and use formal processes to progress improvement initiatives (Six Sigma)
- Generate statistics for analysis either through process development or via software systems.
- Optimise machine and application utilisation
- Setting production targets and establishing and reviewing benchmarks.
- Provide operational and technical support
- Labour and machine resource planning
- Ensure budgeted expenditure and ROR are achieved
- Provide statistical and management reports as required
- Attend client meetings, updating minutes, issues registers etc
- Compliance with Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015, AS14001 and PCI DSS
- Degree qualifications in Management, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering or a related manufacturing disciplines
- A demonstrated achievement of improvement & change in a traditional manufacturing / distribution environment
- Experience with industrial relations and fore-fronting enterprise agreement negotiations
- A track record of driving CI and change in a manufacturing environment
- Training in continuous improvement methodology would be highly advantageous (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma), and understanding of Industry 4.0
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all level
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc15633