About the Company
This organisation is a national leader in the supply of engineered timber building products within the frame, roof truss, flooring and timber categories. Holding a national footprint and history of innovation and partnering with key direct and indirect customer channels, they are a national wholesaler linking the trade and major building customers together.
About the Role
To continue the legacy of growth and success, the organisation requires an experienced State Sales Manager to lead the local operation into the future with responsibility driving the sales team and growth of the business in the Victorian market across both the key distribution businesses and direct channels to market
- Be part of the leadership group and have full responsibility for the State sales team and growth agenda
- Focus on process improvement to drive efficiency and maximise profit
- Coach train and develop the sales team to lift sales effectiveness and capability
- Manage tier one key customer relationships
- Oversea pricing, margin controls and project costing
- Proven success in dealing with major groups such as Bunnings, Bowens, IHG and Natbuild etc
- Operational understanding and developed relationships within the Frame & Truss market
- Track record of leading, managing and developing a sales team in the building and construction supply industry. Territory management, Pricing and margin controls, oversight of project costing and pricing.
- A hands-on sales leader who is a excellent coach and has a career history of developing high performing sales teams
- Part of a new leadership group undergoing a nationwide change and transformation program to drive profit and sustainability
- Established business with healthy balance sheet, global partnerships enabling unique sourcing capability
- Privately owned with opportunities for future career pathways
- Highly attractive package including base salary, car, super and bonus
Please contact Terence Craig at Six Degrees Executive on 03 8613 3522 for a confidential discussion or simply click the APPLY button.