About the company
An exciting new Australian made, and owned product which has been launched into the Australian Liquor Industry 2 years ago and ready for the next growth phase.
This is an exciting time to join an innovative business through the launch of this uniquely placed product. This role is not for the weak hearted..... only those hungry to succeed and who thrive on bringing in new business read on!
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director, the NSW State Sales Manager will be responsible for the continued market penetration and achievement of sales growth across On & Off Premise channels. Your role is to work with senior sales leadership to create the channel strategy and be ready to take ownership of planning at a state level. You will have previous experience as either an Account Manager or Business Development Manager within the Liquor Industry
- Achieve budgeted sales, distribution, and new business targets
- Identify state based opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Grow a range of customers across on & off premise channels
- Educate and build awareness of the product benefits to retailers and consumers
- Work with marketing, production and supply chain to ensure product is brought to market seamlessly
Skills & Experience
- Business Development plus Account Management experience
- Strong sales management background within Liquor Industry
- Experienced in managing a customer portfolio in competitive categories
- You will be a result driven self-starter who can operate autonomously
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Generous base salary, fully maintained car or car allowance
- Substantial bonus scheme
- Exciting entrepreheurial business
- Opportunuity to build your own team.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please APPLY NOW or call Amy at 8024 7104 for a confidential chat.