About the company
Our client boasts a world recognised product brand and are renowned for being at the top of their game and forefront of innovation and product development.
About the role
Reporting to the State Manager and managing the large ACT portfolio, you will be responsible for commercial and retail sale channels. In this role you will develop the sales strategy and plan across brand identity and positioning, PR, Events, Tradeshows and Sponsorships. You will also provide strategic local area sales support to grow sales within several own brand and independent stores.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
You will be tasked with upselling, merchandising, strategic account planning and reporting, whilst also uncovering new business opportunities. You will be essentially 'running your own business' in a wider team and have an input on quarterly and annual business planning that will be in in line with exciting innovation pipeline.
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience a s a Territory Manager / Sales Representative or Account Manager either within FMCG, consumer goods, hardware or the retail industry.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen, i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills.
- A proven ability to drive growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role, with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- The ability to self-promote through social media and business networks.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.