About the company
Our client is a leader in the retail fashion space, based in Melbourne with over 300 stores across multiple global regions. They are in an exciting period of growth and expansion, with the brand launching into new global regions and further expanding their store network.
About the role
Reporting to the Loss Prevention Manager, the Stocktake Manager will be manage all scheduling and processing for retail store stocktakes across a global store network. You will be responsible for analysing all store stocktake results and supporting the busines goals to drive more efficiencies across existing processes.
* Scheduling and processing of store stocktakes across Australian and global regions
* Analysis and reporting of all stocktake results to operations and executive team
* Controlling stock corrections and assisting with inter store transfers
* Liaise with retail operations team about procedure breaches and data integrity issues
* Providing training and guidance to retail teams on stocktake policies and procedures
Skills and Experience
* Ideally have prior experience in stocktake management role
* Prior experience in retail essential
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Advanced excel capability
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.