About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. There is currently an opportunity to join their team in this newly created role, for a 12 month contract supporting the Store Design and VM team.
As the Store Design & Project Co-ordinator, you will be supporting the execution across store design and shop in shop fit outs for Retail, Outlet stores and Wholesale channels. You will coordinate the planning, development and sourcing process for all store launches and refurbishments as well as coordinate store fixturing merchandising and window instalments for new collection launches.
* Co-ordinate the design, build and the installation of all branded Store Design Templates for retail and outlet stores and wholesale shop in shop, across AUS & NZ
* Briefing the Regional agencies on all requirements for new store and refurbishment design
* Working with the Regional teams to process final sign off on all store layouts
* Working with shopfitters to obtain quotes and co-ordinate project execution
* Working with overseas suppliers to place fixture order and manage shipping to AUS and NZ
* Develop monthly planograms for Retail, Outlet and wholesale accounts for new collection launches
* Source local shop fitting suppliers that are competitive and within budget and produce any additional local fixture requirements
* Work with the team lead to monitor all project expenditure according to the budget
* Process all invoices pertaining to store design, fixtures and VM costs in a timely manner
Skills and Experience
* 2 - 3 years' experience in a store development/design and VM support role is a must
* Extensive project management and budget management experience
* Outstanding organisational skills and time management
* Effective interpersonal skills to hold key partners accountable for quality and timely delivery
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Marketing or a related discipline advantageous
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.