About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading retailers and a brand that has been at the forefront of the industry for years. They aim to create a place where everyone feels inspired to define their own personal style. With aspirational brands and a large national footprint, this could be a career defining role for you.
About the role
The Store Manager's key responsibilitiy is to lead and oversee all store functions across all teams. You will also:
- Coach and mentor the teams in identifying opportunities, and work with them on strategic plans to mitigate risks
- Lead by example, inspiring exceptional levels of service everyday and ensuring that all customers experience the best service
- Drive maximum sales across all teams to ensure successful alignments that will support the overall company strategy
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships to maximise outcomes in a collaborative way
Skills & Experience
- People management and strong experience working in a multi business unit environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced surrounding; multi-task, prioritise and maintain a high standard of professionalism
- You will have delivered positive sales outcomes within a large business and have high level financial management skills
- Preferrably looking for leadership experience within fashion/retail
- Commercially focused and sound business acumen
This is an amazing time to join this business. Positive financial results, a clear vision and significant investment in people and culture make this a positive, engaged and dynamic place to work. The organization has a highly inclusive workforce that embraces and promotes diversity in all respects, including gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability and culture.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño for a confidential discussion.