About the company
Our client is a hyper growth mode scale up technology business that is shaking up the residential construction market with a digital platform that controls site safety, a true market disruptor, they have a vision to simplify site safety and provide a safe environment all builders & trades. Due to exponential growth across the region, they are now ready to appoint a new National Business Development Manager to manage and develop strategic partnerships with the tier one residential builders across the country.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and managing existing key decision makers, generating a pipeline of opportunities, utilising social selling techniques, and managing the sales pipeline from lead through to product demonstration, contract negotiation and customer sign up. Reporting the GM of the Australian business the successful canidate will strategically target and develop ongoing relationships with the major tier one home builders, Key to the candidate's success will be their dynamic and entrepreneurial strategic business development and relationship management approach, and their ability to promote the company's growth ambition and brand across the region.
Skills & Experience
- Equal parts of personality and gravitas to influence and engage with a diverse range of customers and partners (from C Suite, Heads of OH&S and Heads of Operations).
- Strong strategic business development skills to drive the growth of new and existing customers and user base in the group homebuilder sector.
- Have a digital-Tech savvy mindset
- The ideal successful candidate will have experience or an understanding of the residential construction market however this is not essential - could come from a constructon tech or construction materials supplier background
- Confidence in presenting to up to board level in an engaging and informative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage, schedule effectively, and maintain and manage customers via a CRM.
- Be highly ambitious, driven and focused senior sales professional with a clear track record of success
Join a leading market disruptor on their mission to expand both nationally and internationally. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- A highly attractive package and rewards structure will be tailored to attract the best-qualified strategic enterprise sales gun in the market - Base + car + super + bonus + tools of trade!
- Anyone joining this business will be collaborating with a super cool and supportive crew who love to win together
- Join an industry-leading technology-focused disrupter who have seen 300% + growth in the last 24 months in the AU market
- This role will offer the successful candidate a great career path in this fast growth focused business - this business has global growth plans in place
- Flexible work location however head office based in Melbourne
Click on the Apply button for immediate consideration or contact Terence Craig on 0450481815 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC21749