- 8-month contract role / Immediate Start
- Corporate and Strategic business planning
- FTE $140,000k +
- Seeking experience in health, NFP, government, energy or services based businesses
About the role
We are seeking someone immediately available to support our client on this 8-month contract role with an immediate start. You will be responsible for the delivery the annual corporate plan. Over the past year, the organisation has experienced growth and demand from its customer base and as a result, needs additional support in its next planning cycle. You will work on a building a corporate strategic plan and delivering the annual report. You will have a background in strategic planning, be able to work with stakeholders across the business to collect information and data, such as collaborating with the finance team to collect financial information, analysis and commentary to build out the strategic plan.
Duties, Skills & Experience:
- Actively engage with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure an integrated strategic planning and business planning process that is effectively delivered and aligns with the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Support the planning and review of the organisation through data collection and analysis.
- Must have experience developing and building a strategic plan within health, NFP, government, energy or services based businesses
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Must have experience/exposure in assisting with the completion of annual reports.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- MBA, strategy consulting, corporate planning, FP&A experience is highly desired