About the company
We are working with one of Australia's leading businesses that has gone from strength to strength and has some aggressive growth targets for the next 12mths. They have multiple brands and an extensive footprint and currently have multiple strategic 12 & 18mth fixed term marketing roles. They are a purpose-driven organisation with a strong values platform which underpins the way they do business, and they are focused on their community, the environment and are passionate about their people and their careers.
About the role
Located in Melbourne, reporting to the General Manager, these appointments are business critical and will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory of portfolio and brands. Strategic Marketing is regarded as an essential building block to business success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidates can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, and delivering strong brand and marketing strategies that drive brand awareness and generate retail and online leads. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a marketing & digital team to deliver on commercial and strategic growth plans and work collaborative with key stakeholders including Sales and Finance and manage all external partners.
This business has 2 strong brands in market, it's a great place to work as they have an agile and innovative environment and always put the consumer at the forefront of what they do and how they execute in market. Whilst there is plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skills to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive including a proactive and self-starting mindset, the ability to think outside the box and the willingness to collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
If this sounds like you, read on -
- Develop strategic brand vision and fully integrated marketing plans across multiple business channels and marketing platforms to ensure brand awareness and lead generation
- Development of new product briefs managing from ideation to go to market
- Lead and develop the capability of the digital and marketing team
- Ensure long term brand health measurements and KPI's are met
- Manage financial budgets, reporting and agency relationships
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Report on marketing, campaign and brand measurements to demonstrate contribution & ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline
- A track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, product, and customer propositions in a fast-paced business ideally retail, automotive, property, consumer background
- Innovative and digitally savvy Marketer ideally with experience in building integrated digital and one to one communication strategies
- Leadership experience with demonstrated ability to engage and develop teams and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes and high-level financial management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage and articulate a clear vision across a business
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Rewarding work culture
- Attractive package
- Unique opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
- Potentially opportunities for the fixed term contract to be extended
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on 8613 3512.