About the company
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with market leading brands and diversified product offering. The organisation has multiple sites across Australia and has a strong focus on innovation.
About the role
Sitting within a centralised procurement function, the Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for sourcing finished products as well as raw materials. You will be responsible for a spend of circa $50m.
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategic sourcing plan
- Ensure security of supply, identifying alternative source of supply
- Driving cost savings across via negotiations and operational improvements
- Develop supplier relationship
- Ensuring international and local standards and quality are maintained / improved
- Involvement across NPD
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- End to end sourcing experience gained across raw materials category management within large manufacturing environments
- Strong negotiations and influencing skills
- Experience gained from a multinational organisation would be ideal
- Ideally experience gained working with suppliers based across Asia
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.