About the company
Our client is a Fortune 500 company with market leading brands selling into retail.
About the role
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for sourcing finished products largely from international suppliers and managing the effective supply chain of these products. You will be responsible for a wide SKU range and a spend of circa $100m.
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategic sourcing plan
- Driving cost savings across via negotiations and operational improvements
- Deliver continuous improvements across supply chain
- Improving supplier relationships
- Ensuring international and local standards and quality are maintained / improved
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- End to end sourcing experience gained within retail or manufacturing environments
- Proven ability in delivering efficiencies across supply chain
- Strong negotiations and influnecing skills
- Experience gained from a multionational organisation would be ideal
- Ideally experience gained working with suppliers based in China
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.