- Ongoing contract based in Southbank area
- Coordinate the daily work-flow for a team of 12 designers
- Experienced team, strong culture, flexible working conditions
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. Their staff life and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role:
Reporting the Creative Services Manager, you'll act as liaison between designers and key stakeholders to ensure work is delivered on time and to specifications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the schedule of work to be delivered.
- Monitor the workload of designers
- Liaise with key stakeholder on new & ongoing work to be competed
- Prioritise work to met with the business needs
- Provide weekly status updates on progress of work
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working within a creative studio
- Strong knowledge of design platforms
- Understanding of working within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Creative, feel free to get in touch!