About the Company
Join a global progressive FMCG business as the Quality Manager at their Australian Head Office. The business offers a highly driven and engaged environment, which is customer centric. The business continues to innovate and achieve strong growth.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of managing multiple suppliers, across the packaging category in a corporate environment. Collaborating with the Quality, Sales and Supply Chain teams, and you will have a high level of autonomy. The focus is problem solving current issues, but also long-term process improvement across the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Management and updating of food hygiene, safety and quality plans
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the quality team, operations and suppliers
- Manage and develop the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Establish strong quality governance internally and with suppliers
- Lead customer complaint and quality issue investigations
- Implement corrective actions and prevention strategies
- Supplier coaching and development
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, with a business that will offer exposure to best-practice and long term career growth.
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline
- Auditing, food safety and standards experience
- Managing and improving a Quality Management System
- Creating strong governance systems and operational procedures
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion