About the company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior supply chain professional to join a business with a clear plan to grow and develop your skillset into a mature and highly skilled supply and demand planner. You will have the opportunity to learn SAP IBP, statistical forecasting, and how to lead conversations with commercial and planning teams in the S&OP process.
About the Role
This role is responsible for working with Commercial and Planning teams to develop volume forecasts for specific markets, and for the maintenance of the demand planning system, data flows and business cycles.
This role is also responsible for developing supply plans for a specific product portfolio, ensuring service levels and inventory guidelines are managed for the best business outcome.
There may be opportunities to travel to Thailand in future.
- Work with sales and marketing to develop volume forecasts.
- Highlight and escalate volume risks and opportunities.
- Manage inventory and place purchase orders for responsible portfolio.
- Management of responsible suppliers.
- Management and appropriate escalation of any short term supply constraints or stock obsolescence risks.
- Maintain and generate reports required for the monthly Demand Planning and S&OP cycle.
- Report on historical demand and forecast accuracy results, identifying key issues and trends that need to be addressed in future forecasts.
- 1-2 years in a supply or demand planning role
- Degree qualifications relating to supply chain.
- SAP experience is essential.
- A proactive attitude and ability to think and act autonomously.
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- A desire to learn the technical and softer skills of demand planning.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.