About the company
A global medical devices company is looking for an experienced Supply and Demand Planner to join their team on a 6 month contract. There is a strong possibility of this role being made permanent on completion of the contract.
About the Role
The Demand & Supply Planner role is to lead the Sales & Operations Planning process for the franchise/division that they are responsible for, to ensure the effectiveness of the process. This role is demand focused, with a strong emphasis on the S&OP process.
- Conduct regular Sales & Operations Planning meetings with relevant Sales & Marketing & Finance team members (standard agenda items are all covered).
- Communicate any potential material demand changes to the Regional Planning team (RPT) demand & supply planners/source contact as soon as possible.
- Maintain forecasts for inventory expiry determination
- Review exception list & obtain marketing feedback
- Working with source forecasting system to ensure latest marketing intelligence are reflected in the forecast
- Work with Regional Planning team & Marketing to decide phase in/out strategy and the optimal inventory levels to maximise sales opportunities while minimising ES&O from NPI (Product Lifecycle Management)
· Good understanding of inventory management concepts & processes
· Good SAP knowledge
· Experience in forecasting and MRP planning
· Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
· Tertiary qualification
· Integrity & Credo values
· Experienced with advanced planning systems such as APO, OMP
· Experience in S&OP or IBP
· Good interpersonal & communication skills
· Intermediate/advance Excel skills
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.