Supply and Demand Planner
Loved consumer brand seek a Supply and Demand Planner to join their global business located in Mascot.
Responsible for improvement in customer service levels, forecast accuracy, inventory objectives, supporting new product launches and managing the supply chain process with multiple international sourcing units.
- End to end management of the demand planning and supply replenishment plan.
- Managing production and transportation prioritization and delivery.
- Ensure robust, accurate forecasts are maintained and calibrated against as part of the S&OP review.
- Lead S&OP for your defined category, driving engagement with commercial teams.
- Managing and ensuring integrity of inventory levels and inventory planning models.
- Ensuring all transportation links are forecasted, secured and connected.
- Work closely with warehousing and distribution teams to ensure an optimised management of capacity.
- 3-6 years' experience across supply and demand planning.
- Examples of driving change, continuous improvement and strategy.
- Use of ERPs, and intermediate to advanced user in Excel.
- Managed overseas suppliers and varying lead times.
- Tangible results in inventory reduction.
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.