About the Company
Six Degrees have exclusively partnered with an up and coming FMCG business who are recruiting a Supply and Demand Planner to join their small and agile team. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a real impact on the business and see your ideas come to fruition. You will be a valued member of the team from day one and gain great exposure to supply chain including manufacturing. This company has cultivated a family feel culture where everyone is appreciated.
About the Role
- Manage forecasting meetings to build and maintain an accurate rolling 12-month consensus demand plan
- Maintain a minimum 12-month rolling product level supply plan which delivers Customer Service and Inventory KPI's
- Lead planning meetings with 3rd Party Manufacturers to ensure a smooth replenishment process
- Purchasing and management of ingredients and packaging into 3rd Party manufacturers ensuring on time delivery to meet production timings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3rd Party Manufacturers, ingredient and packaging suppliers
- Lead initiatives that drive lead time reductions, cost savings and service improvements
- Manage NPD from a Supply Chain perspective
- Maintain master data in ERP system
- Management of import and export supply
- Willingness to support customer service and logistics team during peak times and annual leave
- Minimum 3 years' Supply Chain planning experience - demand planning experience highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Action orientated and highly organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt and work across the end to end Supply Chain
- Experience working with 3rd party manufacturers highly desirable
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience using an ERP system
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.