Our client is a FMCG powerhouse with a diverse portfolio of household brands loved by Australian consumers. They are passionate about helping people lead happier and healthier lives with their products. Due to continued growth and an internal promotion they are looking for a Supply & Demand Planner to join their ANZ team.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Supply & Demand Planner will have full accountability for the supply and demand planning activities for all brands in the portfolio. Working closely with key stakeholders they will develop and manage the rolling forecast providing the analysis and insights to manage and deliver for customers.
From participating in monthly S&OP meetings, inventropy management through to managing NPD programs and driving continuous improvement projects you will be involved in all facets of supply and demand planning.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 5 years' Demand & Supply planning experience preferably in FMCG
- Working knowledge of S&OP/IBP and consensus review management experience
- Strong stakeholder management in a large complex environment
- Proven track record of driving improvements in forecast accuracy and OTIF
- Power user in SAP, PowerBI, Excel and/or other platforms
What's on offer
Competitive salary package with a bonus structure to reward performance and contribution.
Hit [Apply] now or call me on 02 8024 7145 for a confidential chat