With a diverse portfolio of instantly recognisable household brands, our client is a market leader in their space. Due to continued growth and a range of new brands coming into the portfolio they are looking for a Supply & Demand Planner to join their supply chain team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply & Demand Planner will have end to end accountability for the supply, demand and on-going inventory management of finished goods in Australia for major and independent retail customers. This is a pivotal role and works in partnership with the commercial team to maximise sales and profitability through the effective management of sales plans, inventory, NPD and promotional activity.
What we're looking for
Established planner with experience in supply and demand planning, preferably within FMCG with the ability to manage a complex SKU portfolio, and high promotional and NPD activity. In addition we are looking for experience in:
- Building and managing demand forecasting, and be an active participant/lead in S&OP meetings
- Working collaboratively with production, sales and marketing to successfully manage NPD launches
- Customer centric with the ability to build credibility and rapport with people
- Problem solver who has a can has a can do, will do approach
- Superuser of MS Excel, SAP-APO and other BI tools
What's on offer
- Creative, innovative & fun place to work
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Fresh challenge & career growth
Click on the Apply for this job or contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a chat