About the Company
A leading global FMCG company based in the heart of Sydney's CBD require an experienced Supply and Demand Planner for a minimum 6-month contract with the potential for extension or permanent opportunity.
About the Role
Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for mostly supply planning of international imports from Asia.
- Develop effective relationships with suppliers - improve communication and help to implement supplier management processes.
- Work with the logistics team to help reduce costs.
- Improve customer service through process improvement.
- SAP user.
- Ideally 3 years of experience working in supply and/or demand planning within and FMCG or manufacturing business.
- Ability to work well with the sales team to challenge and collaborate.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.