About the Company
A leading global company in producing household appliances require an experienced Supply and Demand Planner who can offer support to the existing team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
About the Role
As the Supporting Supply & Demand Planner you will support the end-to-end demand and supply planning, export planning and other supply chain administrative functions. You will ensure that the company meets its goals by maximising sales with optimal inventory efficiency and meet customer service target.
- 2-3 years of experience in either supply or demand planning, ideally both.
- Exposure to overseas suppliers and long lead times
- Solutions focused with an innovative approach to solving problems
- Knowledgeable with ERP and forecasting tools
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Self-Motivated - you are determined & committed to achieving results.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.