About the Company
An established, highly successful consumer goods company are looking for their next Supply and Demand Planner to fulfill a 12 month contract. There is potential for this role to be made permanent thereafter.
About the Role
- You will work in a team of planners with responsibility for your own portfolio of SKUs.
- Ensure an accurate, complete and up to date forecast within the Demand Planning module of SAP.
- Work with the Marketing and Customer Team, through regularly scheduled Forecast Alignment meetings, to maintain alignment between sales forecasts and budgetary targets. Prepare and distribute agenda, material and necessary information to participants and meeting minutes to required organization members.
- Perform a custodial function within the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Communicate forecast accuracy reports including root cause analysis and actions to address.
- Experience across both supply and demand planning. Previous experience in FMCG highly desirable but not essential.
- Intermediate Excel skills - macros desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in an established S&OP process.
- SAP user.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.